Tuesday, June 7, 2005

i got a dog, and he's coming home on thur! :) his name is princeton, he's a 9yr old black pomeranian, and from what i hear, he can dance! I'm changing his name, too pretencious (no idea how to spell that, so don't care!)


oh and i'm going to san antonio this weekend, so if harpee and the san antonio gang want to hang on fri or sat night, lemme know. i don't have a lot of time b/c i'll be stressed, but maybe a short bw3 or similar. i'll call in a few days. oh and i'll have princeton with me, what a little priss! (oh and of course lily cuz she's still the cutest thing ever and my delicate flower!)


bottom line: i just woke up from an amazing 3 hr nap....man, i guess i was tired from bible school!

2 comments:

  1. YAY!! you got him???  I can't believe his owners never looked for him.  I'm so happy for you!!  Why do you have to wait until Thursday?

    ReplyDelete
  2. How exciting!!! I checked your Xanga just to find out if you got him.
    Friday is good, Sat. is very very bad.

    ReplyDelete