Monday, June 13, 2005

So the wedding was super! Linds and I did great on the harps, and it was really fun playing with Marina (she's 12) on violen. She was sooo good and clearly blew us out of the water! We did wedding stuff literally all day fri and sat though, and i had to study all day sun for a stupid math test on mon. good news, the test went well!


sampson is sooo cute! (my dog). he's a black pomeranian with a mix of chiauaua (sp??) in his face....and he has a reallly reallly long tongue. but he's totally fluffy and sooo cute! He likes fetch and will actually put the ball right in your hand, and he plays soccer with those huge bouncy balls, and he does this cute begging trick that is truly indescribable. He and the bunny don't yet get along....but we'll change that. Oh, and the funny part is that he's so small, he hides under my bed just like the bunny! grrrrr....I hate this. Lindsey has equated my bunny to Stewie from Family Guy....like she's always plotting against me but I act like she's an innocent baby. kinda funny how accurate the analogy is.


anytawhoo....I will be in san antonio the weekend 24th if anyone wants to hang. yup....sorry if i missed you this weekend. :)

1 comment: