Sunday, June 5, 2005

So i'm playing harp in a wedding next weekend. I think i'm prepared but it's always so scary thinking about it. plus i am supposed to be writing my thesis for my degree. i have all the research done, i just am having trouble starting to write it. My plan was to do the harp and paper this weekend. just bust it all out. well kim and manda came to visit. too bad! procrastination avails!


ok so with manda and kim (super fun): we started at walmart, as every good weekend should. then played ddr (dance dance revolution) and then went to bed wayyy late. then on sat we went and looked at shelter dogs all over the county, then played a little ddr, then watched the sisterhood of the travelling pants, and i cried like 3 times (Soooo good!) and we went shopping and out for mexican food, then got dressed up and went 2-stepping and toured northgate (our strip of bars)....it was fun and so very innocent, yet texan! oh and belive you me the night is not over! When we got home, we went to sleep, and a few hours later the fan totally blew the fuse, so all the electricity in my room went out, and the fan didn't work even after i fixed the fuse. so the girls went to sleep on the couch (where there's a fan) and a few hours later my roommates woke them up.....it was crazy!


today we went to church then to the Dixie Chicken then for icecream! can you imagine a more fun yet random texas fuse-blowing weekend!?! So after they left i tried to fix my fan, but sadly it's broken, so i have like 1 small light for this huge room....and i was just a little too short to reach the fan so i put heels on, while on my ladder. hehe i looked silly and it still didn't help! I didn't die though, so that's a positive.


bottom line: I had super fun with manda and kim with ddr, fuses, country dancing and yummy ice cream! and i successfully procrastinated another weekend! :) and that's all - i have to say - about that!

No comments:

Post a Comment