Thursday, December 23, 2004

Hey! So i've been taking a lot of crap from people about not writing an entry, in like forever! and ironically enough these are the people that never EVER write! (literally, not 1 entry). So not a lot has happened b/c I've been working on a stupid computer program from my research (like 12 hrs a day since my last final 10 days ago). Get this: about a month ago my advisor told me what my thesis should be and I assumed I had I dunno, the next year to work on it. Apparently not. He told me 2 weeks ago that he needed it b4 i leave for christmas. My whole thesis! It was crazy. He's really nice, but man i didn't see that coming. So that was the entry for every day for the past 10 days (minus minnie dying...that was really sad).


Last night we (my family) had fondue (sp??) and chelsea came over and it was way fun! Then Harpreet and Mich came and we played taboo for a long time, and that was fun too! the 20's kicked my parents butt (and lindsey)...ok not really, but it was fun. Then we played Tribond which could be a really fun game if updated, but it's like 15 years old and almost impossible. Long story short: my dad kicks our butt every time we play it, and there's no time limit, so with as many competetive people as were in the room, it took forever! But there were many memorable phrases used in the night...my favorite was Harpreet's...he was trying to make a joke and it totally didn't come out right. he said he was an "Ex-lax impersonator"....ok that was me not him...just kidding. it was him. no really it was me.  mmmm don't know who to believe do you!?? ok harpreet...was this long enough for you???


bottom line: i hate matlab (computer programming sucks!) and my high school friends are still way cool (maybe cooler than when we were in high school...mmm food for thought).

2 comments:

  1. LIES!!! ALL LIES!!! There is only one person in the world that would dare put 'ex-lax' and 'impersonator' side by side, and that person is miss liz osgood.  libby.  the libster.  libs.  liberachi.  librarian.  liberia.  liberty for all.  libbers and wurst.  libido.  elizabeth. 
    So yeah she said 'ex-lax impersonator' - what that means, i have no idea.  There are some great impersonators in this world...Will Ferrell, Darrell Hammond, and others, but the person who can pull off impersonating ex-lax is my hero.
    If anyone can do it...its the Libmeister.

    ReplyDelete
  2. liberalist.  liberation.  who's that really good basketball player?  oh yeah, libron james.  siskel and libbert.  mad libs. libra.  what part of england are you from?  liberpool.   anyone know any old songs in spanish popular in texas?  oh yeah...palalalalala libamba. 

    ReplyDelete