Friday, December 17, 2004

So yesterday everything is good and going fine (except for the fact that I can't get my stupid research program to work for anything)....and I call my mom to see how my cute new puppy Minnie is doing....yeah and she died! My poor puppy apparently ate a poisonous palm tree and it went to her liver then her brain and so they gave her vicadin and then she died .... like 12 hrs after she ate the stupid tree. :( It's so not fair because she's just a baby and we've had her less than a month. I already miss her and she made our house so alive and christmas is going to be sad because everyone bought her presents and mine are just arriving    :'(     So sad. So I think i'm coming home the 22nd...I think.


The random thing is apparently my response to tragedy (after crying for an hour) is pampering and shopping. (Could I be a bigger girl!?) Every store I had even the slightest interest in that I drove by, I went in. Luckily it's christmas so my splurging is for my family mostly. Also, I got a manicure. It felt so nice! Plus my the nail polish dried so hard with that UV thing...anyway I'm going for a massage today cuz my back is just killing me. Poor puppy. ( I don't think my bank account can take any more tragedy...I'll be dipping into savings soon!) . bye.

1 comment:

  1. oh.... libby, im soo sorry, i totally know how it feels though, the 2 kittens, we found out they were both born with leuchimea!  and rascals gone.  minnie was soo precious!  identical to candy.   well  cant wait to see ya! i sure this christmas gets better!

    ReplyDelete