Thursday, October 7, 2004

So I'm about to leave for Arizona to go visit all my peops...(yea right, like i have peops). I'm totally excited but feel bad about skipping so much class, especially since I have 2 tests the same day next week...oh well, nothing like an airplane to make you study! I had this horrible Eurotrip type dream last night, that i had to hitchhike to NY to get to Paris b/c i forgot my tickets a flight ago....wierd. I woke up scared about my flight and then I'm like, how many hundred flights have I been on? guhhh! :)


Sidenot: there's this guy in my office talking to my officemate that smells literally like shit...like he crapped his pants and is sharing it with the whole floor....ew! See you when I get back!


Long Story Short: I'm going to see my sisters in AZ today! :)

2 comments:

  1. Libby have a good time in Arizona! I know the smell you speak of. Every day I smell it from Kim's side of the room but don't tell her I told you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i hope your having an awsome time!!!!! i wanna see pics and hear stories when ya get home, i hung out with your mom last night, she taught me a new game at bunco! lots o fun... take care but do something crazy!

    ReplyDelete