Friday, October 15, 2004

So Arizona was awesome! The only crappy part was it took 24 hours to get there b/c american and continental suck, but that's ok cuz i still got there and had wayyy too much fun and drank too much and spent too much money and had a total blast! Amber's bridal shower was sooo cute and I came to the revelation that although I think i'm a quiet person (I really do) it turns out I'm just shy, but extremely not quite once i get over the shyness....teh only way to find this out was to have every single one of my sistas laugh at me when i said it up there, oh well!


Since i got back i had 2 midterms, may be dropping out of grad school cuz it sux but I probably won't because i own a house there. So last night I went to Bellville with my friend Merilee and we rode horses on her ranch (and I remember how to ride and hold the reigns and trot correctly and everything!) and played with 2 1/2 week old kittens and i saw a gopher get killed after trying to attack my huge horse then went to a fair and ate cotten candy and frito pie and slushi and 2 beers (even though I hate beer)....mmm oh and a bite of sausage on a stick...it was a totally sweet home alabama kinda weekend. Now i'm in austin visiting kim and manda and bumming....update to come later!


Bottom Line: I forgot how much I love being with my sistas in Arizona and I had a great time being a country bumpkin and riding horses...oh and im quitting grad school :)

No comments:

Post a Comment