Sunday, October 3, 2004

So I'm playing hookey...i'm supposed to leave right now (30 min ago) to go to a 'don't have sex with kids' talk given by the archdiocese b/c i'm a 1st grade ccd teacher...i guess it's necessary for legal reasons, but come on! So i decided to stay at home with the fam for a few more hours and not rush...it means i'll prob have to take a trip to austin to take it now, but i decided if i do that, i'll have to visit kim and manda and they rock, so it'll be ok. Yeahhh playing hookey!


So catch up time: last week my car wouldn't start, so i put it in neutral and pulled it out of my garage to get jumped by my roommate but hit the garage door opener tracks in the process (small opening, door open) so i have a dent on my door and my garage door no longer works, oops! my becky joe (car) is blemished! It's so sad....random though, I didn't notice the dent until a few days later in target and i thought someone hit me but they didn't....hmmm. i felt like a dork


oh oh oh and i saw cellular last night and it was wayyy fun! It was an action, which i don't normally love, but this one made fun of action movies the whole way through and cracked jokes...it was awesome! and i got to hang with with friends that you don't have to like....act for, ya know? you don't have to watch what you say at all, and that's the best....i miss that...damn me moving to a new place! hehe just kidding verrrry verrry long message but


to sum up: so becky joe got hurt (ha that sounds really bad) and i had an aweomse time last night, oh and me bad catholic.

1 comment:

  1. Yay I like you skipping so that you will have to come to Austin. I read this a long time ago but never wrote anything.

    ReplyDelete