Wednesday, August 3, 2005

Yes...that's me drinking beer from a ladel with the big bottle next to it. I was bottling it while in Canada :) yea! the things i learned, eh?


this week has been huge. i got my motorcycle license over the weekend, so i can legally (and physically) drive one now. oddly enough i ended up with a date with the instructor. funny.


i finally got my fan fixed from when manda and kim came to visit (and broke it....). it took forever cuz it's a 12 ft ceiling so i decided to hire someone to do it, then decided i wanted a remote so i ended up doing it myself. ooohhh well.


oh i got rid of my home line, so don't call it. we swiched to cable internet and got rid of the digital. so sad...saving a few bucks though.


oh oh oh! i forgot! Lindsey moved in with me! She's renting my last room! it's super exciting. she just got a job at my favorite midweek bar. it's only going to be for a few months to make a few bucks...but i'll take what i can get. way fun!


life it good. i hope ya'll are all doing great too. oh one i forgot to say, i've taken a few violin lessons. it's fun. very different. i think i want to try the flute next, and maybe then the saxaphone. bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment