Sunday, March 20, 2005


Mystery party....funny stuff. kim had a mustache, manda had a headband, michelle was in a wig, harpreet had a dung shovel , my dad was 'chugging' vodka, my mom was an alcoholic....the dog was even wearing faux fur....that party was sooo much fun! Oh and to spoil the ending: michelle did it!


Then on my birthday manda and i drove around 1604 in teh convertible...it was aweosme! it only took about 90 min.....next 410. yea! (it shouldn't be as long though, probably scarier)....then we (ma dad manda and i)  went to magic time machine and had johnny bravo as our waiter and they sang an embarrassing song to me and i got an alcoholic drink that was smoking and had chocolate brownie for dessert...then we went shoe shopping (YEAH!) and I got a purse and the same shoes my mom bought me for my birthday in a different size for the same price she origonally paid (they were tha tmuch on sale...free suade purse!) and then we watched a movie and sewed.  it really was fun. i feel old, but if 22 is 1/2 as great as 21, i'm excited! oh and my dad gave me a dvd burner...how random cool, huh! The stuff you never know you needed till you have!


Umm...oh and i bought this totally cute purse today (the new suade one is too nice to use everyday...oh and it was origonally $100 and i bought it for 24....how cool! at $24 it's the most expensive purse i own, let alone origonallly being a hundred!) so the new more casual purse is hello kitty, but you can't even tell (that's a good thing) it's sooo cute!


Anywho...bottom line i guess.....my mystery party was fun, russian food is ok (i made a 4ish course dinner), my brithday was way fun, and ummm i love shopping for shoes and purses and really dresses adn skirts and jeans and shirts, but mostly shoes and purses. (oh and from now on when it says 'watching' a movie....you know what i'll really be doing with it...)

2 comments: