Wednesday, February 2, 2005

the guy next to me had crazy bad b.o....i don't understand that. middle school it was expected, high school not as prevelent..grad school!?! The man is clearly 30, and hasn't learned how to bathe yet!?!! No wonder why he's an aerospace engineer. my oh my it was bad!


do doo do do mahna mahna... do do do do


do doo do do  do do do do do do do do do do dod od od odo do


:) i love that song. other random thought of the day: one of my friends got white out for her notes in class the other day. white out!? The profs talk so fast i'm writing constantly, so i didn't know if i was more wierded out b/c i was scribbling and she was letting it dry (she was relaxed) or that anyone would care so much about their notes. I take literally 8 pages in an hour...full pages! i can totally read it afterwards, but there's so many numbers, there is definately a few scratch-outs.


my bunny stole a bag of carrots from my book bag and ran off...it was so funny. she tore it open. i would have given them to her. hehe. i'm sure she was proud afterwards.


oh and i made these great chocolate covered cereal things on mon and finished them off today - crazy! That's an entire bag of chocolate chips! mmm...i may have oopsed a little on the diet. yea to tony little's extreme workout!


bottom line: there are wierd smelly people in my class, and i love chocolate! mahna mahna

No comments:

Post a Comment