Friday, November 19, 2004

So oh my gosh! I went horseback riding yesterday at my friend's parent's house, and this time I rode the wilder horse. (Last time I was on the slower, older horse who's like really tired and it's a lot of work to canter)...anyway it was sooo much fun! He reared up only a few inches, but we were riding in the dark (it was only like 5pm...sad). Fun!


Then today I rode her again and while we were riding she was antagonizing her baby (now a full grown huge male) so my friends were like 'she has to be punished or she'll keep doing it'...yeah so i kicked her like they said and then it turned out she had ants on her feet, she wasn't trying to bug the baby....within 5 minutes she decided i had to pay for kicking her so she reared up quite a few time and threw her head forward and it was crazy! I loved it, and i stayed on no problem....then she did it again but more ferociously, so my friend's sister took her to punish her, cuz i wasn't going to kick her again...


anyway this left the old horse, but he didn't have a saddle at the time, so i rode bareback! I hung onto his hair and today he really wanted to canter (gallop)! so i was on a horse bareback and he was going like totally fast! It was awesome!


Happy Ending: I went horseriding today and yesterday and a horse tried reallly hard to throw me off, but i stayed on, and i rode another horse bareback...i feel like such a texan!

2 comments:

  1. DUDE! THATS AWSOME!!!  I LOOOVE RIDING HORSES! ITS SO THRILLING, CUS THEY ARE SUCH POWERFUL ANIMALS! I HAVNT RIDDEN SINCE LAST SUMMER, I MISS IT! WELL GLAD TO HEAR YOUR LICKING IT DOWN THERE!  GOOOOO AGGIES!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you went bareback??? we've never done that!

    ReplyDelete