Sunday, May 7, 2006

I should be studying but I really don't want to. I went to Idaho to visit my grandpa on his 90th bday. It was awesome! The whole family was there except for Lindsey (the best part was definitely missing....) My cousins are really growing up - 13 and 16 and really fun to be around. But alas, now I'm supposed to be studying. My exam is in 9 hours and I have to go home, sleep, shower, then study some more before it. Oops!


Here are more of my random thoughts so I can continue to avoid studying:


"There is nothing like returning to a place that remains unchanged to find the ways in which you yourself have altered" Nelson Mandela. That doesn't mean I think I've matured...but changed is all. It's funny being around family you rarely see because you're expected to fall in the same mold as always...I don't think I quite fit it anymore, but they didn't really want to hear that. hmmm.


Oh here's another favority quote: "life isn't fair. it's just fairer than deather, that's all" William Goldman. I do like being alive.....


So at one of my grandpa's 5 parties, we talked to these 2 cute couples (they're like 85 yrs old) and turns out the two women went to college together and were really good friends, lost touch and moved away, then when they were like 60 reconnected and have been best buds ever since. I wonder if that will happen to me. I think that if the friend is good enough, for as great a story as it is, I'd prefer to keep the friend throughout the years rather than wait to reconnect. Who knows though.


I love xanga's word counter. Maybe I'll write all future essays in it to make it easier on me....hmmm. I don't like Jewel very much but heard this song on vh1 - it's really awesome so i bought her new cd (cuz it was on sale at target). It's really good....crazy! (Her mold has changed too).


I've renamed my motorcycle from Pedro to Carolina....I think it's a girl.


The end.

No comments:

Post a Comment