Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Tonight's Theme: Random Thoughts


So today i got to speak in front of dr. gates (the past director of the CIA and TAMU's current president). Crazy! it was a 20 min presentation. Also his whole advisory board (like 50 people) was there and I was talking about a satellite and undergrads and stuff. for as much work as this job it, it's kinda cool.


'Life is a constant oscillation between the sharp horns of dilemmas.' - H. L. Mencken ....Recently I learned I was indecisive...I came to this conclusion during a personality test when one of the questions was 'do you make decisions quickly or think about it?' After 5 min of thinking about it....I realized I was indecisive. Another sign is the fact that I have yet to go to a restaurant and know what I want when I get there....Funny how decisive I am about guys, but for easy things like food I gotta think for hours!


In my many years I have come to a conclusion that one useless man is a shame, two is a law firm, and three or more is a congress.
  -
John Adams - and that was a president....right?


linds comes tomorrow...yea!


I get to visit my grandpa next week. cool!


tonight was my last night of ccd for the year...awww :( one of my kids gave me a rose though. Cute!


Bottom Line: um life is cool...n stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment