Thursday, September 15, 2005

Remember this profile pic?? It's sooo cute! I realized my last pic might not have been good information to share on the internet, even though it's available if you type my name in the yellowpags.


anytawhooo - i'm watching man of the house. it's not bad. (shout out to all my ut girls....) there's only been 2 negative mentions of the aggies (so far)). there was a mention of eagle pass. hehe. oh, just a warning, soon i will be an official aggie. I defend my thesis (which is entirely written) in 2 weeks, then i'll be graduated this semester....so i'll be an actual aggie. for real...like i think i'll order a ring and everything! oh and in upcoming news, i think i may be dating an aggie. (ok that's a week from now....it's just flirting currently)


um in other news...jimmy fallon's best of sienl is awesome!


 


ps my hot tub is working great - i've even rigged speakers and watch movies sometimes out there. manda...kim....now is definately the time to come (and by now I mean 2 weeks from now, after i'm done with my defense...29th on).

1 comment:

  1. So, to be honest, I met an aggie up here, and we have this common Texas bond, so I could care less that he might say howdy to great me.  It's the familiar sound that's so refreshing, but come the day after thanksgiving... it's all business.  Anyway, thanks for the shoutout, even though I'm not there anymore, I still classify myself as a UT girl.  Also, good luck on the thesis.  I'm sure you'll be fine, as long as you don't surprise any of your committee with anything, I hear all questions are almost as expected.  Plus I bet your debating/speech skills will kick in, so you'll be awesome!!

    ReplyDelete