Saturday, September 10, 2005

Sooooo....I've been working on my thesis all week (But quite literally for every waking hour of the weekend). For all intents and purposes, it's due mon. AHH! then i have to turn it into powerpoint slides the following weekend....then i have to present it. again, AHHH!


I have this great feeling of self accomplishment...making up for all the time i had fun during the summer (bad grad student...bad!). however, the lack of feeling in my legs and butt are kinda outweighing the good feeling.


Here's some fun stats. Last week (aug 28-sep 3) I worked on aggiesat 24 hours and thesis 1 hour. This week (sep 4-10) I worked on aggiesat 32 hours and thesis 30 hours (it's past midnight...everything i do tonight counts for next week now). i didn't realize it was possible to work that much and still get all the necessary sleep time in (my tv and social life have really suffered this week).


linds has been great though - she comes and visits and brings me food, b/c it's funny - once i'm in my office, i don't want to leave it...too productive, so i eat before i come to the office, and then again whenever linds brings me food - time just passes without me knowing it. today lunch was at 9pm. i'm still waiting on dinner :) thank goodness linds is here or else i think i'd still be waiting on lunch!


anywho, must get back to work..i can kinda feel my butt again.

No comments:

Post a Comment