Monday, September 19, 2005

Dude, so I have this awesome office on the 6th floor of my building. Anytime I need to talk to a prof, I go up 1 flight and get everything done. I used to have a window but they moved me to a different room, but no matter because now (without a window) I work...a lot! I get so much done, which is so not like me!


Anywho, I found out today (when someone was moving his stuff in) that I'm kicked out to a building across teh street. I don't really want to complain because things are going really well for me, but it just seems oddly typical that I should move just when I'm being crazy productive. My new office will be huge, but I'm sharing it with a lot of other people. It's not the space I'm concerned about - it's that I'm soooo easily distracted. Windows/other people working/any noises and I don't work. Plus it's going to take a lot more time to talk to prof's since i have to go from teh 10th floor, walk across teh street, and back up. Grrr.


Ok I'm done. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment