Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Ok so i'm happy about the room. it's been a while since i updated. yea it's a pain but i have lots of windows, can see the whole campus, and it turns out most of my fluids class is in the room with me, so homework is much easier.


anyway....the 'hurricane' was a good excuse to go home to san antonio this weekend. had fun with manda - sorry i missed you kim.


today is my defense. actually it's in 3 hours and 15 minutes. i need to do a bit of work still, but i think i feel good. i'm already planning the victory party tonight....i'm kinda freaking myself out now. i thought xanga'ing would be good to calm me down. oops apparently not. luckily after today all i need to do is study for monday's math test, create an ifc document for aggiesat, put the presentation together for the air force by next monday, oh yea and do all the corrections to my thesis. ok not helping. today all i have to do is put my makeup on, change 2 graphs on my power point...print out my thesis (84 pgs) and my notes for the presentation. very do-able. i do feel better (i'll feel even better tonight when i'm at margarita rocks!) dangit...did the count your chickens before they hatch thing again. ok leaving. bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment