Wednesday, June 29, 2005

This marks my 1 yr anniversary with xanga....wow, i think i need a cake or something :)


So my little sampson stinky dog is on the web: http://www.shelterpets.org/rescuestories.html (There's a picture of me too, but i look so retardedly happy that i think they photoshopped me - i could never actually look like that.)


i'm getting my hot tub and my garage door fixed. i installed speakers outside for the hot tub, built a shelf for my room, fixed my gate so it actually opens, took care of the ants, watered my garden that i put in, gave blood to red cross, and refilled my ink cartridge...oh yea and paid lots of attention in class - yesterday was busy, but the house will look so good soon!


oh and more to come on the bunny and sampson's relationship...so far it's fear and terror.....hopefully that will change.


bottom line, check out the website. sampson's cute and i look like a retard, but a happy one

No comments:

Post a Comment