Saturday, July 2, 2005

So I just spent my saturday (the entire day) watching the 4400 marathon (i had never seen any of them before today) and loading every cd I own on my second memory harddrive thingy....almost 100 cd's and it takes up only 3.75 gb....what's teh point in have an 80 gig harddrive?? I'll never fill it up! it literally took all day though. you may be thinking that i lost a day, but i really don't think so....every now and again i love having a completely pointless, get nothing accomplished, kind of a day. especially since this is the first weekend i spent at home in months.


random thoughts...we tried out the hot tub while studying the other night and played 'i never' which is normally a drinking game, but was still fun when there was no consequences. end of random thought.


bottom line: happy bunny's thought of the day: 'hi, cram it!' (thanks kristine).

No comments:

Post a Comment