Tuesday, January 18, 2005

This semester's goals, because I know you all want to know this, but I'm mostly writing it because it's been on my to-do list for much too long, and there seems no permanent appropriate place to write it:


1. Work 20hrs per week at school (last semester I managed about 5, and i just felt guilty getting paid for doing almost nothing). I have a schedule so i should be at school everyday by 11am.


2. Eat healthier (save money by not eating out, and have lots of fruit and veggies). This means going to the grocery store more than once a month, but it can be done! Along with this I think I'm including minimize the drinking, not that I drank a lot over the last semester, just a few concentrated days that were bad, or rather the next day was very bad. Ok it gets its own goal


3. Don't drink.


4. Exercise 3 times a week - I feel really good when i exercise so this is good. To ensure I achieve this I plan to park in the last row of the parking lot every day so that's at least walking 0.25 mi to class and back....i'll measure tongiht.


5. Meet more people. I like to have a healthy social life and considering the most people I meet is at my first grade ccd class, that's just sad. I want to know more people that I can call when I'm bored, so the goal is actually: 'find more people who will let me store their number in my phone and answer when i occasionally call'.


Ok that's all I guess. I thought there was more. This is good, because I can totally do this. Notice there's nothing about getting better grades or pay more attention in class or anything, haha. Ok well. Like I care. Ok I have to run to class now. Yippee! (that's genuine excitement, I assure you!)


Bottom line: Eat healthier, drink less, exercise, meet people, and go to work mon-fri. wow, it looks like the only thing I won't be changing is my wardrobe.


minie

1 comment:

  1. Haha you will mess up your goal this week. You can't go to work tomorrow because we are coming!

    ReplyDelete