Thursday, November 11, 2004

So I haven't talked to one of my high school friends in years, literally, and I decided to email her the other day to see how she's doing .... 'i'm in college station now...i got a bunny....yeah'. Her response letter, 'i'm in barcelona studying humanities, going to madrid and ireland next week.....' and her letter continued with other super cool facts....I felt so dinky about my lettter....how cool is it that she's in barcelona! (if you can't tell i'm totally jealous, she's there for a whole year! wow!) Anywho, just thought everyone would like to know that Becca's in Spain, living up college...and I just found out Preston's getting married.....when did my high school friends turn into such independant adults with such cool exciting news!??!

No comments:

Post a Comment