Tuesday, September 21, 2004

Ok....so this is a big one...(something actually happened):


So I went home to San Antonio this past weekend for a dr appt and had to be back at A&M by 3pm on Mon for a meeting. I was supposed to leave around 9am to give myself unpacking (of the pets) and lunch etc time....well obviously I didn't leave on time but that's not the wierd part:


I stopped to get gas at HEB as anyone would....stand there while i'm pumping, and this retarded girl in a white expedition is going wayy to fast, ends up hitting my bike (attached to a bike rack on the back of the car) while I'm not moving....still standing there pumping gas! then she swerves, hits the stop sign, comes within an inch of a brand new car (the owner obviously scared of having her car hit so she parks in the last row), the girl just waits a few seconds while i'm busting up laughing at her stupidity, then she drives off!


How dumb! Getting a class c misdemeanor (cuz it's not technically a hit and run since no one was hurt)...anyway i have to wait for the police to come to file an accident report b/c it was on private property....and claim the $100 it'll cost to fix my bent back tire (the bike is only worth 60 brand new). But we got her liscence and the police are tracking her down and basically all I can do is call her and be like....give me a new tire....or i'll go through the insurance agency (yea right, as if I would for a bike tire!)...so the cop told me to do that...isn't that kinda like extortion or blackmail type stuff or seomthing!?? anywho i didn't actually leave san antonio as a result until almost noon, drop the pets off, hurry to campus, and turns out the meeting was moved to 2pm sometime last week and i totally missed it!


Bottom Line: supposed to leave at 9am....a series of dumb events costing me about $50 made me leave late, missed meeting. Oh yea - and i got in an accident.

1 comment: