Thursday, September 23, 2004

Ok...I did the horrible....or if I believe my rooommate....I cut  my hair. I've been wanting to do it forever - i haven't had it short since 5th grade....but i have just been talking about it for months....and today i walked by a hair cutting place, there was no one inside, and i was like why not? this is obviously right....so i walk in, and ask for it to be shorter (un-pony-tailable) but it needs something b/c just hanging would be boring...anywho she took a full hour ( i DON"T have thick hair...the longest cut i've ever had was 10 min)...so it was about chin level, then added layers...so it's wayyyy uhhh styled...but i totallyh like it...it wasn't a bob like in the 60's...well it is, but there's style to it, but it's totally not my previous self....so anyway my roommate ricardo was like 'you cut your hair..(and i wan't to say 'well duh, genious' cuz it's like 6" shorter)....why??' UHH CAN YOU BELIEVE THAT! Every boy should have the common sense to say whether or not they think so that it looks nice, but certainly  not...'why'...uhh! so when you see me, tell me you love it...even if you don't...cuz i like it and there's no point in making me feel bad about it!


Bottom line: roommate dumb.....I got a cute, very not my normal style haircut!

2 comments:

  1. Cool I bet it looks beautiful Libs. Post a picture of it on ur Xanga. Then I can tell yo how much I love it. Yeah I don't know what's up with hair cuts taking so long...my last one took like an hour and a half. How is aggieland? Cool,cool....ttyl.

    ReplyDelete