Sunday, September 19, 2004

So ya know how you have those goals when you're in high school, when you really have nothing but time to fulfill them? Well I'm ridiculously busy, back in San Antonio and being run around everywhere so I don't have time to do any of my work...and then I'm badgered into cleaming my mom's house - not even mine....guhhh....


Ok - back to the point...this weekend I finally fulfilled a goal I've had since I could drive...though the details weren't the same....I wanted to drive ALL the way around 1604 (Outer Loop in San Antonio) in my Dad's convertible with my friends blasting music....So Tiffany and Lindsey and I did it last night...it was nice cuz there was no one on the road, but it was in Lindsey's car, that while very clean, isn't my dad's convertible. Hmmm.....that's ok cuz it was way fun and it's like 100 miles from my door to my door (the long way...) and it took about 1 hr 45 min....yeah! Plus we listened to way fun dorky music. The only downer was that when we got home, we'd been in the car for almost 2 hours, and were back where we started. Why couldn't one of my high school goals have been to go to Aruba or Alaska or Hawaii or something? Hmm....It's ok cuz I still feel like I did something though. The next thing I've always wanted to do but always put off: skydiving....I can't wait!


Oh, here's something new: (for those of you too busy to read the whole dribble, here's the point of the article, minus all the sidenotes)


Bottom Line: I fulfilled a high school goal of driving around 1604, and 100 miles later ended up where I started...but I feel very accomplished to cross off another line on my to-do list. Next: skydiving!

3 comments:

  1. AHHH Libby I can't believe you did it without me! hehe Well I am glad that at least one of us has accomplished the goal. Hopefully someday I will. Yeah that is kinda sad that it was one of our goals. . . oh well. FUN

    ReplyDelete