Tuesday, September 28, 2004

I suppose it's time for my weekly article. I don't know why it's only on Tues but I guess it's b/c my homework is due thur...and tue you want to goof off and will take any excuse, but wed you have to actually do it, b/c you know you won't wake up early to do it thurs....ahh procrastination, how you complete me! Today i procrastenated so much that i did homework that's not due for an entire week to avoid doing thur's homework (and i have lots of it)


ok a real entry: so my car wouldn't start yesterday...yea! i had to have it towed 7 miles...how dumb is that, only 7 miles! anywho $220 it's supposedly fixed and life goes on. Sadly however, I dented my garage door opener trying to get it out of the garage so my roommate could give it a jump (to try to make it work b4 i gave up and towed it)....now the garage door is broken. i think i could handle this but some moron girl ran into my bike last week and dented it so i can't even ride it....being stranded and helpless is not a good feeling. mom told me today 'when it rains, it pours'. i was hoping she would give me a 'when god closes a door he opens a window' speech or something hopeful....but sadly no. i'm not really depressed or anything like this sounds...i got 2 big homeworks done and i'm headed back to prescott to see everyone and i'm really really really excited about that. plus i'm going home for the weekend and get to see a few san antonio friends - i assure you life is good, but if you want to give me your best picker-upper quote, i'd love it!


Bottom Line: my car won't start; it's falling apart; i was late for work and my boss got smart. (jk - that's a shania twain song)...car broke...got it fixed...now it works....would appreciate a happy cliche....life is good :) ps this pic totally made me laugh...(it's at the grand canyon)

1 comment:

  1. I'm famous!! My picture's on the internet!!  Well, I guess being on the internet isn't always a good thing...How ya doing?  I have no idea what movies are out right now so give me some names!!  I talked to Harpreet and he wants to hang out on friday too.  OK, just thought I'd say hi! See ya this weekend!
    Oh my "uplifting" news for you:  Each year we have good days and what seem like really bad days.  If you have a really bad day this year, next year it gets evened out with a really really good day.  So think about this:  Next year you will have a whole lot of really really good days to even out your bad days from this year.  That might not really help at all but I think it's cool.  Love ya!  Kim

    ReplyDelete