Thursday, September 2, 2010

I suppose an update is due...

I suppose an update is due, but really I've been to busy to. Canada has been spectacular. I never want to work again. Enrollment was not what they expected for the fall so I get the entire time off! I'll start working next summer after Kenya and a nice spring. I can't even tell you what I've been doing, just enjoying every day. I start off most days with a nice yoga session on the beach (where the house I currently live faces), go visit a few family members, visit more family, have dinner with other family, then go bike riding or motorcycling. It's fantastic! I've read 10 books probably. Sampson (my dog) gets nice long walks. I'm way tanner than I've ever been. Today I was a logger....I was chopping wood at our family cottage getting ready for winter. I think this  makes me a real canadian now that I've been in the woods for  a while. A few days ago I helped my cousin's business selling popcorn and slushies at a motorcycle rally and got all the cotton candy I wanted to eat. Went to a few birthday parties over the weekend - a three year olds and a 6 year olds. Ride my motorcycle all over, hit the beach (both the red and white sand beaches). Really I'm not sure you want to hear my update. Life is just too good! Oh but I guess there is one bad thing - bugs. I have bites everyone and for some reason flies insist on waking me up around 9am. How rude! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment