Wednesday, August 16, 2006

um 3 tests done! to celebrate i drove to san marcos and went shopping for real adult working clothes. those are expensive man! It was awesome though. my mom drove up and met me. way fun. i get to do errands for the next 2 weeks and no studying.


it's funny how mushy my brain is from thinking so much. yesterday i tried to look up 'surface area' on google to get an equation i needed, only i spelled 'surface' 'surphase'....yea. google didn't recognize it. oh and tonight at dinner i made my mom order for both of us because reading the menu was too much brain work. seriously. i told her to order whatever she wanted as long as it didn't have a bone in it....i really don't like meat still on the bone. don't know why. ok bed. i will be dreaming of shopping though :) my zen.

No comments:

Post a Comment