Monday, August 14, 2006

so i'm 1 test in and 2 to go. you may think this is an old entry, but no, i failed the first time. Not by too much, but oh well this is life. i'm soooo sick of studying though. i wasn't able to fall asleep last night, not that I was nervous because i really wasn't, but my brain was just on high gear, so anyway I'm way tired today. today's test went well. now it's 5pm and i should have been studying for tomrorow's test since 1pm, but alas i just can't get motivated. wanna know what i did instead? i did some market research on my house to determine its selling value. i made this great to do list detailing exactly what i have to do to move to phoenix.


this weekend mom and dad are coming to help me fix stuff up. my roommate may buy my house, so tonight we're going to talk about selling price. i feel like i should dress up for the occasion. mon-wed i'll be in phoenix house hunting then my super duper friends may come visit for the weekend, then i go to canada for a week, then the movers come to empty my house sept 7th....then i drive to arizona 8-9th and start work on the 11th. There. that was my month, so you can guess how long my to-do list is. which is why i'm not studying. ok the end. bye.

1 comment: