Sunday, May 14, 2006

Its Raining! Can you believe it!?!!? I'm supposed to be out with my gang....and it's raining! And I'm soooo annoyed that I'm not even getting any studying done. Guhhhhh! How am I supposed to meet boys if I can't go riding on my 1/2 a harley!?!! (My Buell has only 1 of the 2 cylinders harley has, otherwise very similar). Oh and depending on the day, his/her name is Pedro or Carolina. When I'm feeling all cool and fast it's Pedro, but when I hang with the gang and get left behind (because they all have 1300cc engines whereas mine is only 500...smaller...less acceleration), then I call her Carolina or Caroline. I think this makes me feel better. Ok there will be good xanga's this week to avoid studying!


Parting thought: The first time I see a jogger smiling, I'll consider it. -- Joan Rivers


End Note: why is God punishing me!?? Stupid rain. I just wanna ride! (and get home from my office without getting soaked!)

No comments:

Post a Comment