Thursday, May 25, 2006

Done!! Done!!

I'm done...I'm done! I find out in a few weeks whether or not I'm in...but I don't really care! I'm in indiana right now visiting a friend and sooooo done with studying and tests! I realized I studied about 160 hrs since may 7th....for any given class I only normally spend 130 hrs..and that includes class time, homework, tests and studying....over a 16 week period. not 3!!


Today was pretty and I slept in late and then we went to the mall and came back and a tornado is coming through! Apparently we're in tornado ally. Brette said I should tell all of you I love you because tornado's can be bad and who knows....I think it'll be okay though. Now, I'm sitting here and reading my book and watching tv and relaxing. Yeahhhh!


In the end......Life is good. Even if it's raining....and I get to see michelle in layfayette tomorrow. cool!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment