Tuesday, April 5, 2005

Since it's been forever since I've written, I have a lot to say (Shocking!)....went to austin this weekend to watch manda's step show (she was awesome!), and it could have been a big drama type situation because i had been talking about it so much during the week, 5 friends came up too...and you know how everyone wants one thing and someone always gets pissed off...blah blah blah. well it didn't happen! we all did a bunch of separate things and hit bars and danced, and it was awesome! even picking restaurants wasn't a big deal! I find this totally awesome, especially because I hadn't hung out with most of the people going longer than an hour or two. Oh and mich let us stay with her (it was a HUGE sleepover...totallly awesome!) thanks! adn Kim came to dinner with us at ZTejas (a totally good place I had in phoenix, with great cornbread, and the origional restaurant in austin doesn't serve it....crappy!) but yummy food. and the next day i had a killer taco at some place in austin, hehe really narrows it down, huh?


But I had been out late (at bars/playing basketball/whatever) until at least 1am everynight for 6 nights in a row...and needless to say I was wiped. I thought I was sick yesterday, so I laid in bed allll day. but it turns out I was just tired. good excuse to get out of class, sadly i missed my soccer game (we were in the quarters or something)...and one of our girls got injured by the other team (they were crazy abusive) and so we ended up a girl short for 1/2 the game. Sad. I feel kinda bad cuz we lost and we're out, but I really don't think I would have done much good since I was so tired and not energetic.


Random thought of the day: i like cheese. i had some for lunch, and it just reaffirmed my love of cheese.


ok done. soccer's great - austin a blast. cheese yummy. yea!

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like you are a busy girl!   UMMM Cheese is good unless yours smells like it is fermenting like mine does. uMm I think I will still eat it since it did cost a lot of money. (like 4 dollars! haha)

    ReplyDelete