Thursday, April 7, 2005

Dear Dude,


How are you? I'm good, but a little busy. My profs decided to all assign a homework due on the same day, not in the distant future. Plus my research is due now and I have a big project coming up. Plus I'm a little tired, and I've hardly played any tennis this week. It's very sad!


Now for the good: I'm headed to Astroworld this weekend to visit my friend Steph and her beau, and so I'm not the third wheel, I invited my friend (actually my friend Marilee's ex) to meet us, because he's already down there. I think it will be really fun! Plus tonight I'm making dinner with Marilee then we're doing homework and maybe tennis if we get the time. Even boring stuff can be fun if you sandwich it correctly.


Anyway, I have to run, thanks for listening! I hope you're having a great day and not too stressed out!

No comments:

Post a Comment