Friday, March 18, 2005

So yesterday was gorgeous (weather wise) and gave me a reason to have teh top down on the convertible...yum! It dawned on me while I was driving some of the funny features with the top down:


1. I put the air to circulate in teh car only (close the vents)....it actually made a difference to the warmth of the air.


2. I put the visor up so as to block the sun....ha.


3. I passed a sign that said 'AeroHead Park' - no airplanes in sight, so i just assumed they were hicks that found an arrowhead and didn't know how to spell it.


4. Hick #2: There was a truck that was missing a tailgate, and there was a big wooden board nailed to the frame with the phrase "Redneck Tailgate on it". I totally wanted to slow down and take a pic. Now that's a hick who knows it and is willing to admit it!


5. a trucker honked at me.....and i wasn't even doing the chugalug arm motion asking for it.....but the funny part is, you have to understand what i look like. It was kinda cold, so I was wearing the only coat in the car: my dad's huge raider's football jersey...and i had an embry riddle visor on to the side/back because all the way back i couldn't rest my head, forward i lost the view and periferal vision, but side back kept the hair from hitting my eyes...hehe. gansta. oh and i had moulin rouge blaring and i was singing it at the top of my lungs....ahhh there's just something about that movie/soundtrack. haha and through all this ghetto/sportsy/girly-retardedness a trucker honked. haha. Later i was playing louis armstrong and ella fitzgerald....good music, random scene.


6. So ya know that warm fuzzy feeling you get at christmas? well i've been having a lot of those lately. so nice! I've definatly had more than my fair share, so I feel guilty for keeping them from the inner city kids and somolian babies and stuff, but here's what happened: the morning i left with the convertible, Dad cut off one of his 2 roses that were growing (looked amazing) and left it on the dash for me. :) Warm fuzzies! I love my life.


Bottom Line: The convertible makes ya really think. (I was wearing a sports coat with a backwards/sideways visor, blaring moulin rouge...I cool). There are some really funny features in a covertible: internal air circulate, visors, etc. I passed some hicks that can't spell 'arrow' and funny hicks that know it. (((I"M SO SO SO EXCITED ABOUT TONIGHT!!!))) (movie again very legal copy)

No comments:

Post a Comment