Wednesday, March 16, 2005

So I fell asleep kinda early last night...and got a call from a friend that 'woke' me up (cuz i was in that asleep/awake part so i wasn't really asleep but i kinda was) anyway he asked about my new xanga entry and i was under the assumption that i wrote one then. .... turns out i didn't. i dreamt about xanga.


then i had this crazy ballet dream about trying out for a ballet....obviously i didn't make it....not even in my dreams !! ummm ya.


oh and this weekend was so super awesome - i didn't sleep at all and am now driving around in the convertible (even though the weather isn't great)....oh and it's the reason i'm coming back this weekend - cuz i have to return the convertible and last week was sooo much fun! So i'm having a murder mystery on fri - way exciting. i have to send everyone their russian parts so they can dress correctly. hehe yea! My friends are so awesome that they'll come to a high school sleepover and a few days later a murder mystery....it's crazy how much they humor me. most of my college friends always complained about how crappy their high school friends are...blah blah blah. and here we are still hanging out having an awesome week even in the wake of not doing anything for spring break.


bottom line: my high school friends seriously rock - are we all just that lucky?? and ummm oh i have been dreaming about xanga...wierd.

2 comments: