Friday, February 25, 2005

so i love heb's $1 dvd rentals....it's so cheap i rent the stupidest movies....ok so i have a lot of random stuff to say:


i went on a shopping spree to buy all new outfits cuz nothing i have fits (and it's old and i'm sick of it)....it was aweosme! I love sprees! (but feel so guilty for so long)....


i returned a $1.08 tablecloth today at walmart because it was for mom's party and i didn't use it...and i couldn't rationalize keeping it....so i spent 10 min in line (at 8pm....who's in line at 8pm!?)...apparently i value my own time at about $6 an hour...at least i think i'm worth more than minimum wage. oddly enough, i returned $10 of stuff at lowes, and it only took 5 min, so does that mean i thought i was worth $120 an hr??


my little sis (sorority) called me tonight asking for the nickname i gave to one of the sister's boyfriends....and everyone was trying to remember that i called audi (that's his real name..and he does drive an audi!) the 'klingon warrier princess' because he was a stalker at first (i don't remember the connection)...but the point is then they passed me around and everyone talked to me. I love my sisters and I miss them so much! Every girl should join some sorority...well no, i recommend mine....everyone should move to Riddle and join my sorority. they're awesome and it would be so much easier to visit all my friends then! :)


umm final random: i'm dog sitting my parents' dog....she's so polite but sooo cute....and she doesn't even mind the bunny running around any more.


I wrote my grandma (nana) and grandpa (opa) each a letter tonight...oh and my sister (real blood sis). i feel like such a good granddaughter/sister :) Yeah!


Wrap up (haha): life is great! I love having the time to care about the little things. oh and shopping is awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment