Tuesday, January 11, 2005

We got a dog! I forgot to tel you! her name is Joy and she's a champion show dog, but she has diabetes, so she's retired. She's totally funny because she doesn't understand what petting is, and has no idea how to play. ok not funny, it's sad. it shows how much of a monster her past owners were. she's gorgeous though. picture to come! :) I decided she needed her own entry even though the last entry was written like 10 min ago. Oh ps she's an american eskimo just like minnie and candy :) she doesn't look much like them though.


P.S. (post-script): joy is s a totally pretty 3 yr old eskie, and she's totally cute!

2 comments:

  1. I like your dogs, they are pretty and that is a lot for me to say. Hope to see Joy sometime!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey lib lib lib libbbbbbbbyyyyyyyyyyy!! So like I'm going to work for Schlumberger and I'm moving to New Mexico...err...okay so the second part is not so great but still exciting. It's in the four corners so it's beautiful there atleast. You so will have to come out for a ski trip...durango is really close as well as sante fe. ANYWAY, I'm bored in my time here. Maybe I will come visit you. I think Michelle is throwing me a going away party in Feb in Austin so you should def come. I kinda have to pee now and seeing as I can't do that and type I will end this rather large post. Oh by the way...I love doggies :). ----Jessica

    ReplyDelete