Tuesday, January 11, 2005

so i'm back at college. sorta. i got my new furniture this morning...it was more than i could afford, but then what else are college loans for!? you'll have to come visit it and see it. My room looks totally different now, well mostly because it's a mess b/c i'm completely redecorating it. soon though...


skiing was awesome. linds and i took lessons for the first time in a while and found out what we were doing wrong. it turns out we're decent skiiers now...a level 6 or 7 on a scale of 9. yea! the teacher said we could go teach kids how to ski if we wanted. mmm....new dream. screw the masters prog and go ski for a few years.  :)


seeing my family in idaho was way fun. my cousins are cool .... they've reached my maturity level...(they're 15 and 12). hehe what does that say? my grandpa was way cool too. we got a pic with him and his eagle from where he volunteers.


then i went to colorado springs to visit my sorority sisters, and celebrate a marraige (that was in alaska over christmas). it was fun. i got to see my 3rd cousin at the air force academy - i now really appreciate how privelaged  and free my college life was. Oh and i got to drive a golf cart (a first) without having to go golfing! and i drove my friend's mom's mustang. yeah!


ok so i'm back here...and i'm ready for a brand new semester. I really hope manda and kim come see me tomorrow. I barely saw anyone over christmas. Plus if i clean up tonight it would really suck if they don't cuz i could have spent that time working. (come!). ok back to work!


one liner: christmas was so great, i'm going to quit school and be a ski instructor, as soon as i pay off my new furniture.

1 comment:

  1. Libbers I am so sorry that it didn't work out. Kim had to go home to do stuff with her mom to help her get a job and that was the only day that the Brasillian could come and stay the night before. So sorry but I promise to go back. Really. I will try to work it into Kim soon. Forgive me!

    ReplyDelete