Monday, November 1, 2004

Ok...so I'm not sure why, but people who are way into sports annoy me...no. they don't annoy me, their possessive-ness annoys me. I realize the sports industry is there to get people involved and excited and wants to have fans, but really people, how is it "your" team if all you do is watch the game?  For example, as a newly created Aggie, any negative actions I take could negatively affect the view of aggies in general...but the aggie football team has no connection to me whatsoever....if the football team does something wrong, it would only affect my image as an aggie because they are other aggies. if i do something bad, it doesn't hurt the football team....thus i am no more connected to the football team as i am to the president of the university.


I only bring this up because of the whole Baylor thing...so the football team lost...i have a feeling we've lost many times before, why does this loss bring a fit of laughter to every longhorn? as i recall, ut lost to ou a bit ago when the aggies beat them....while i wasn't here, i'm pretty sure hillarium wasn't the feeling aggies had when ut lost to ou again.


Bottom (annoyed) Line: If people interested in following something they have absolutely no influence on, feel like sharing their thoughts on current events (that their influence is not felt)....share it with others so interested...please don't throw it in my face and talk about "your" team's victory blah blah blah. Your team...hahaha. I've now decided to start cheering for the weather....I'm for the sun....i hate all people who are for the clouds and will now make fun of them...they suck.

2 comments:

  1. GO SUN GO!! GO SUN GO!!
    booooooo clouds...see, we're on the same team libby.
    let's go SU-UN, let's go (Clap clap).
    Da na na na na (HEY, GO SU-UN), Na na na na (HEY, GO SU-UN).  GO SUN GO!
    man when the storms on its way, i look at the sun and i yell DEFENSE (DUN DUN) DEFENSE (DUN DUN).  sometimes it works.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i just wanna say, can i bee on that teams fan club too? the sun is fabulous!!!!

    ReplyDelete