Friday, October 22, 2004

So I took Lily to the vet because she's acting all quiet and it turns out she has a cold or pastuerella or something so i have to give her medicine 5 times a day....kinda screws with my schedule, ya know? Anyway this whole thing started because she started humping my dad while she was in heat when they were watching her for a few weeks (hence the pic)...anywho i called to get her a neutering appt and they asked if she was healthy. once we got there, they called her 'willie' all day....what genious would name a female willie??


Oh and this song is my fav ever: 'i wanna be a millionaire someday, and know what it feels like to give it away...march to the beat of my own drum' it rocks! self sings it 'stay home'


Recapitulate (which apparently means 'to sum up'): i have a sick bunny newly names willie.

2 comments:

  1. For sure. Natalie Morin is also coming up so we can party. I think we want to go to Dizzy Rooster because I have some friends going there. You have to come for sure. Talk to you later.

    ReplyDelete
  2. okay, now i come to your site just to listen to this song! its great!  my song is also from the shrek 2 soundtrack! i LOVE it! well have fun in austin, thinkin i might come down the 12th and 13th... not sure yet, waiting to see if we are gonna go camping or not yet. well take care lib

    ReplyDelete