Friday, July 16, 2004

Friday! yeahhh! I'm home in San Antonio....for the third weekend in a row....but that makes me cool, yea that's it. Actually my stupid fridge decided to start sparking so I had to drive it back to get fixed. I have an excuse this week. Yeah!


Ummm so I wallpapered the fourth bedroom (it's the minty color of the background here), and installed locks on my door, and made a really cute mirror! Oh and my room rocks...here's a pic of it:



You can see only 1/2 of it...there's still the tile portion that I'm standing in. Yeah! I love my room! Last weekend I went and stayed with Manda and Kim for a night and we watched the Terminal: here's us (with James too and my bunny went to the movie too!):



Then I spent the rest of the weekend with Renee and Tom and Marina and her friend and my family back in San Antonio. here's us eating the dinner Linds made:



So I guess I'll do some work now, but It was way fun! K bye!

3 comments:

  1. you can't be watching the terminal... it's not out yet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Libs! I'm glad you like my kitty! Your bunny looks cute although you should probably not bring it to movies...it might crap on you. LOL! You should call me next time you come into town...although I'm in Austin...hehe :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Libby! It's Cristina!! YOU GOT A XANGA!! COOL!!!

    ReplyDelete