Tuesday, August 8, 2006

So i suppose it has been a while....I um went to all 3 interviews. They went really well and I got all 3 job offers! (Sounds cool, but for someone as indecisive as me, it was a hard decision). It's been decided....I'm moving to phoenix. I'm working for general dynamics/spectrum astro helping them build satellites. My job will be a lot of paperwork, I actually won't do any of the building. My job is to make sure the different people building the satellite are communicating and that everything they're making will fit together. It's fun. I promise. It's going to be long weeks, but I get 3 weeks vacation a year and great retirement. I know, I'm a dork...but I had to use something to help me make my decision. Plus I love Arizona. I'm so psyched to be near my little sis and the few sisters left that I know.


I decided to move into a studio apartment to give sammy a little running room (and plus I can't afford a loft...haha, as if - those are way expensive). um yup. so now i'm selling my house. i'll let you know how that goes. oh and i'm supposed to be studying to retake that horrible test. it's next mon-wed. sad part is I really just can't study. Today is the first day. i know that's bad, but I really don't care. I think that's called apathy. Oh i saw this cute quote: 'What's the difference between apathy and ignorance? I don't know and I really don't care.' haha. I really have no motivation to do this, for the first time in my life, i can't convince myself that I want to do this. hmm....laying in bed all day doing nothing sounds sooo enticing. ick!


oh i start my job sept 11th. scary, huh? i'll be going to canada aug29-sept 6, then moving to phx, then working. so if you want to come visit...you have until the 29th!


ps kim i'm glad to hear you're coming back to texas. ...it missed you.

No comments:

Post a Comment