Monday, July 10, 2006

ummm so i'm studying for that horrible test set on aug 14-16th. my hell will soon be over. they assure me this is the hardest part about getting your phd...funny i think they'll say that every step of the way. so after the test i may be leaving to get a real job for a bit. i can use a touch of reality i think. oh guess what....i quit my job at aggiesat! yea! it feels so good not to be program manager - that was a lot of stress! best part is my advisor is still paying me to study. uh don't ask me what i'm doing in the fall. cuz i don't know. i do know on july 29th i'll be in dallas playing the harp for a really good friend's wedding. fun! ok that's all. so i spend my days studying and my nights playing harp. who wouldn't be jealous (ha as if)...ok ... bye!


have an interview in phoenix next week. that's exciting. ummmm oh oh oh i went riding on my hog (his/her name is pedro or caroline depending on the day) for 3 hours to bastrop and back. i met my dad and we went kayacking. (i didn't even get a ticket for kayacking or speeding!)


ok busy studying. for real yo.

No comments:

Post a Comment