Wednesday, November 9, 2005

Hey! So it's been forever. Quick recap: went home to San Antonio to get mty bike...no not my bicycle, my Buell Blast 500cc. It's way cute! My Dad calls it half a harley because it's harley's engine with only half the number of cylinders. He thinks he's funny....It's a way cute bike. It's blue sometimes and purple others. I haven't decided on a name yet but i think it should be something funny like butch or somethign along those lines.


I also re-bought that palm pilot i love and have mourned since I lost it and i have a 1 GB memory stick for it, but it's being a butt about adding music to it! seriously, how rude!


oh and i ordered my aggie ring...it will be here on graduation day! whoop! i'm all kinds of excited. I've even switched the rings from my right hand to my left hand ( because they're silver and the aggie ring will be gold ).Yea!


Oh and along those texan lines, i went and bought my first pair of cowboy boots...seriously! I have boots! I went to cavender's to get them, so they're authentic with stitching and everything (even if i did get the kids size 3.5 cuz they're 1/2 the price).


So life is good...no i have won the lottery i've just blown my paycheck and hoping i win before the mortgage is due....sammy and lily are good thanks for asking. please forward any possible names for my bike. here's a pic of the model, though mine has more of a purple tint.



ANd don't worry i wear a huge padded helmet gloves pants and long sleeves...i don't intend on losing any skin. i have taken a motorcycle safety course (and had some other fun events come from that...hahaha). so life is good....i hope you are well!


Libby

5 comments:

  1. Worst.
    You are libbers and it is worst.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like it Mandy!  It's official, the bike is now named "Worst," woo hoo!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow, lib im so jealous!!! its so pretty, cant wait to see it in person!! be careful! but i know you will

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha like the title! don't know how long it's been there, i don't go on here much anymore, but I'm sooooo gonna ride on your bike soon! can't wait! I love it, it's soooooooo pretty! I'm really glad you got a pretty bike!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Manda - i think you mean wurst....and i'm not naming my bike that!?!!

    ReplyDelete