Wednesday, July 27, 2005

So I have been in Canada for 10 days or so now, and it's been so much fun. really has. I have got my fill of babies - except now my favorite babies are like 7 years old! I have babysat them once a year since they were born...they're huge! Still super cute though. Here's all the babies I've played with (my cousin's kids): Kennedy, Chandler, Chris, Scott, Kyle, Erica, Brett, Brandon, Clara, Miles, Isabella, Eli, Patrick, Colby, Alyssa, Keegan, Jayden, Mitchell, yup...that's all. cute, huh? The only cousin's baby I didn't see was chad's baby xavier, and that's because he lives out in B.C. (west).


but i was here for a wedding...not visiting babies. and it was super fun. here the drinking age is lower so linds got to drink too. it was beautiful and i love spending time with my cousins - they're so much fun. this week of party after party really makes you want to move here. tonight is a surprise 50th for my mom....i think there's only been 1 day without a party here, and that was the day after the wedding so everyone could recover!


oh oh oh at the wedding (and the day before) i taught most of  my family the cotton eyed joe, how to 2step and boot scooting boogie...and the song that goes dun nun nun nun nun na! ...yea we don't know the name of it...and we did them at the wedding, adn my family was so cute watching they're feet and counting the steps...yea, it was like a little piece of texas! :)


well talk to you soon, being called for teh next party!


ps i started harry potter last monday - the day i was travelling here....and finished it the same day - great book!

1 comment:

  1. OMG Harry Potter was sooooo good, eh? I loved it!!! I threw the "eh" in there for you in Canada.

    ReplyDelete