Tuesday, March 22, 2005

Ok so the day I left I was up until 4am doing stuff...burning cd's, trying out my new dvd burner (YEAH!), oh signing taxes...blah blah blah. point being, i was tired all day yesterday because I only got like 5 hrs of sleep (which in undergrad used to be a lot!). ok so i have this homework due at 11am today - 2 of them for the same class actually. My plan was to do it last night....yeah...my plan. I got home at 7pm, ate dinner and wanted to start at 8pm. I was asleep....couldn't start .... fell asleep! How sad am I!?! I really didn't wake up until 7am the next morning and made a mad dash to start and finsih it....hehe . yea spring break....i definately delayed my homework!


bottom line....i lived spring break the way it should have been: unproductively and relaxed!

No comments:

Post a Comment