Monday, March 7, 2005

duuude....so i went to petco to buy my bunny some hay and there were these adorable dogs to be rehomed (for free!) and i really really REAAAALLLYY wanted one, so i bought a fish. It's a beta and it's all white, so I named him Pearl while talking to manda (she's the inspiration) but i just realized he's a guy...whoops. oh and according to manda he's sick...he swims a lot and seems fine to me.


anytawhoo so on with the hay story. so apparently the hay i bought the bunny doesn't like because she moved all of it from her hay hammock (she grew to big for it so it's for hay now) to her food bowl. Realize my crazy bunny has no oposable thumbs, thus no ability to lift. She's amazing! That's all I can say! (remember this is in her doublewide)


so for harpreet, i'll try to ADD a sports section to every entry, since each of his has some non-sports thing. ok: so i have been playing on the intramural basketball and soccer teams with the aerospace dept b/c shocker: they need girls on their team. i don't really like basketball because there's too many dumb rules that were obviously invented because 2 guys got together and made up crap as they went along. What is that no more the 3 secs in teh key rule!?!! Like i can tell where i'm standing when the court is used for volleyball, archery and basketball - there's more lines on that court than on my homework!


ok so the good part about this is, i really like soccer. I played it in 4th grade and they made me the goalie (i think because i never understood the offsides rule and i don't like to run) but anyway they made me mvp for the league. i haven't played since then. soccer's cool though, b/c it's much simpler: don't touch the ball with your hands or arms. don't push people over, but be aggressive. oh and i get to high kick to try to stop the ball, and i'm sure one of these times, my foot will stop the ball (or twist off....i'll keep you updated).


bottom line: i have a male beta named 'Pearl', my bunny has amazing powers for moving hay without anything to move it with, and i joined the bball and soccer teams. bball is dumb but soccer's awesome! oh oh oh and i'm coming home thur - mon (this weekend) so lets get together thur night! (everyone who reads this!)

2 comments:

  1. We named our second family cat pearl because we thought it was a girl. Turns out it was a guy so it was my brilliant idea to name it Pearlman when I was like 7. Looks weird written down but it sounds great! I think you should do it

    ReplyDelete
  2. manda - you are soo funny...seriously. i laugh out loud at what you say :)

    ReplyDelete