Wednesday, February 16, 2005

Have you ever thought that somewhere in there world there's a person that's just your opposite, like you in everyway but slight differences? Like, I sometimes feel like when i'm at a low weight, certain people around me have ballooned, and so i think my other in the world must be larger. The reason for that is that the earth can only sustain so much weight, so those dumb decisions you don't even think about maybe aren't you acting but a result of your other acting, like eating out a lot. Or buying stupid stuff.


what i really think is a big one is happiness, there can only be so much great in the world, so when  you're good, maybe your other is good, but when you're great, they're low. i say this because i know some people who are so unbelievably pessimistic, that it's hard to fathom. I mean, the stupidest things cause all of humanity to be depressing to them, when i think it's just funny. I wonder if my other is a complete pessimist because i find so much good in teh world. Like maybe most people are balanced and just fluctuate with their other, but my other and i are polar opposites. who knows....


bottom line: i don't think i'd like my other. they'd have long hair right now....i want long hair. besides they are just too pessemistic to become close to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment