Friday, February 11, 2005

Dude, this week has been randomly fun. I know I always say it, but it really was true. My mom had minor-major surgery and I've been taking care of her the last few days. Basically I've done a whole lot of nothing so today I made her a set of leopard print scrubs (she's a nurse)...oh and a bandana for the dog. yeah! I feel accomplished!


Then I met up with Heather and Harpreet and we went to a way fun buffalo wings place with kareoke (sp??) and trivia games. Harpreet was way sweet and paid for my chips (which I definately should not have had) but i resisted ordering the amazing looking chocolate cake! (that's good)


Oh update on the goals: still have not had anything to drink, minus tonight, have been eating healthy, I've worked out everyday since I made the goals....oh and the new people one....yeah i know more people now. yea!


Here's the original sesame street mahna mahna: http://movies.quadratic.net/Muppet_Show_Manamanah.mpeg 


And here's the awesome commercial! http://files.blog-city.com/files/aa/22355/b/DrPepper.wmv


And according to some site: Mahna Mahna was written in 1968 by Piero Umiliani as a soundtrack for the softcore documentary Svezia, Inferno e Paradiso ("Sweden, Hell or Heaven") about sexual activity in Sweden. guhh!


Bottom Line: Mahna Mahna (check the commercial out...every early 80s baby should definately know this!) and now you need the commercial too! (it's only 2 songs...just do it....i'll be quizzing you on the words!) :)

No comments:

Post a Comment