Monday, October 18, 2004

Austin was super fun! Manda took me to make-out point on top of a big mountain thingy facing a really cool lake with gorgeous houses....there were no hot boys at the top though, so I guess we'll go back some other time and check.


Then Kim and Manda and me all took a realllly long nap. It was so fun! I never nap! (like ever!) Then I went to PF Changs with a friend and she said I dressed like a slut....that was cool, cuz meanwhile we were sitting at a table where the girls there were wearing 1/2 the clothes i was! whatever....then i watched mean girls and the next day went shopping with my parents and saw ladder 49 and Lily Pad (the bunny) came everywhere with us....she's home again! I missed her :) Oh then sunday I fixed up my guest bedroom so you should definately come stay!


Long story short: austin fun, me sluty dresser, bunny back!

3 comments:

  1. humm sluty dreasser? I don't think you were dressed like a slut. At least you have the upper baggage though. . . FUN FUN FUN come again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. good movie...ladder 49, sad though.... i saw it with yo sis! well, i miss ya, come home soon, or hmmm me go there, with justin!

    ReplyDelete
  3. dude....one guess as to who the complimentary person was...mm? manda and kim, got a guess??

    ReplyDelete